Chalice has gathered a portfolio of "high reward" exploration projects located in safe mining jurisdiction known to host world-class minaral deposits. Chalice is initiating innovative and efficient exploration programs at each of these projects with the view to identifying similar world-class deposits.
In addition, Chalice is continuing to assess a significant number of resource projects for acquisition which have teh potential to deliver maximum value to shareholders.
The Company encourages owners of quality resource projects who may be seeking to fund or sell their assets to contact the Company at email@example.com.
- Chalice has consolidated multiple properties that combined comprise 16km of strike length of the prolific Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault in the Abitibi Region of Quebec, Canada.
- Project is a historic mining setting located 40km along-strike of the 20Moz Val dÓr mining camp.
- Trend is known to host approximately 100Moz of gold in past production and current mineral resources.
- >1,000km2 of prospective Ni-Cu-PGE terrane with no previous ground-based exploration.
- High quality, Spectrum airborne electromagnetic surveys have identified multiple priority targets located 50m below surface.
- Chalice to drill test these targets.
- JV with Meteoric Resources
- Located near historical Warrego copper-gold project at Tennant Creek (historical production of 1.3Moz gold and 90,000t copper)
- Chalice to initiate 800m drill program to test Parakeet target at depth (300m)
- Farm-in JV with Red Hill Iron.
- Located within the prospective Ashburton Mineral Field and 8km from the Paulsens gold mine.
- Significantly under-explored for gold and base metals.