Chalice Gold Mines has an extensive portfolio of exploration projects strategically located in prolific gold and base metal districts in Canada and Australia. A large-scale drilling program is underway across the portfolio, with results across all projects expected throughout 2018.
- The flagship East Cadillac Gold Project is a consolidation of multiple properties located in the prolific Abitibi greenstone belt, which hosts >210 million ounces or roughly 6% of the world's gold.
- The Project is located at the eastern end of the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, the most prolific gold trend in the southern Abitibi, with proven gold endowment of >100 million ounces.
- The tenement area covers 16km of strike along the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, in an area of 145km2.
- The Project is on strike from several significant mines owned by Eldorado (TSX:ELD), Agnico Eagle (NYSE:AEM) and Yamana Gold (TSX:YRI).
- The area has excellent infrastructure access including road, power and water all year-round.
- Quebec is a very mining friendly jurisdiction with tax credits granted based on exploraton expenditure.
Kinebik Gold Project, Quebec, Canada
- The Kinebik Gold Project is located in an underexplored greenstone belt, which hosts significant gold deposits including the Casa Beradi gold deposit (c. 6 million ounces of gold).
- The tenement area covers 30km of strike along the Casa Beradi Fault in an area of 187km2.
- Numerous soil geochemical and 3D IP charegability anomalies have been identified, with a maiden drilling program underway in Q1 2018.
- Located near historical, high-grade Warrego copper-gold mine (historical production of 1.3Moz gold and 90,000t copper)
- Chalice has applied for licenses across an expansive land holding immediately NW of the Warrego Mine.
- New 3D IP data confirms chargeability high associated with outcropping ironstones located directly east of the Parakeet target.
- >1,000km2 of prospective Ni-Cu-PGE terrane with no previous ground-based exploration.
- High quality, Spectrum airborne electromagnetic surveys have identified multiple priority targets located 50m below surface.
- The Company is continuing to assess the results from the drilling.
For current results and latest developments please view our Investor Presentation
Figure 1: Chalice Gold Mines strategic portfolio locations
For more information please contact Alex Dorsch, General Manager Corporate Development. E firstname.lastname@example.org