Chalice Gold Mines has an extensive portfolio of exploration projects strategically located in prolific gold and base metal districts in Canada and Australia.
- The flagship East Cadillac Gold Project is a consolidation of multiple properties located in the prolific Abitibi greenstone belt, which has known gold endowment of c.210 million ounces.
- The Project is located at the eastern end of the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, the most prolific gold trend in the southern Abitibi, with proven gold endowment of c.100 million ounces.
- The tenement area covers 16km of strike along the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, in an area of 145km2.
- The Project is on strike from several significant gold mines, including Agnico Eagle – LaRonde (c.12Moz @ ~5g/t), Eldorado – Sigma Lamaque (c.11Moz @ ~7g/t), Canadian Malartic (c.10Moz @ ~1.1g/t) and Agnico Eagle – Goldex (c.5Moz @ ~1.7g/t).
- The area has excellent infrastructure access including road, power and water all year-round.
- Quebec is a very mining friendly jurisdiction with a 30% exploration refund and no state royalty.
- The Kinebik Gold Project is located in an underexplored greenstone belt, which hosts significant gold deposits including the Casa Beradi gold deposit (c. 6 million ounces of gold).
- The tenement area covers 30km of strike along the Casa Beradi Fault in an area of 187km2.
- Tennant Creek was historically exploited for high grade IOCG style gold and copper (6.95Mt @ 2.5Cu, 7g/t Au).
- Located near historical, high-grade Warrego copper-gold mine.
- Chalice has applied for licenses across an expansive land holding immediately NW of the Warrego Mine.
- 1,300km2 licence application, ~10km north-west of the highly endowed Bendigo Goldfield.
- Victorian Govt initiative ‘Gold Undercover’ estimated an undiscovered gold endowment of 32Moz Au in the northern Bendigo Zone.
For current results and latest developments please view our Investor Presentation
Figure 1: Chalice Gold Mines strategic portfolio locations