Chalice Gold Mines’ extensive portfolio includes multiple high-potential gold and base metal projects in the globally significant geological terranes of Canada and Australia.
- The East Cadillac Gold Project is a consolidation of multiple properties located in the prolific Abitibi greenstone belt, which has known gold endowment of c.210 million ounces.
- The Project is located at the eastern end of the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, the most prolific gold trend in the southern Abitibi, with proven gold endowment of c.100 million ounces.
- The tenement area covers 27km of strike along the Larder Lake-Cadillac Fault, in an area of 245km2.
- The Project is on strike with several significant gold mines, including Agnico Eagle’s – LaRonde (c.12Moz @ ~5g/t), Eldorado’s – Sigma Lamaque (c.11Moz @ ~7g/t), Canadian Malartic (c.10Moz @ ~1.1g/t) and Agnico Eagle’s – Goldex (c.5Moz @ ~1.7g/t).
- The area has excellent infrastructure access including road, power and water all year-round.
- Quebec is a very mining friendly jurisdiction with a 30% exploration refund and no state royalty.
- The Kinebik Gold Project is located in an underexplored greenstone belt, which hosts significant gold deposits including the Casa Beradi gold deposit (c. 6 million ounces of gold).
- The tenement area covers 30km of strike along the Casa Beradi Fault in an area of 187km2.
- Tennant Creek, NT, was historically exploited for high grade IOCG style gold and copper.
- Chalice is earning 70% on part of the licences, and has applied for an additional 320km2 immediately NW of the Warrego Mine, the largest deposit mined in the area.
- Application area includes the Chook prospect with encouraging intercepts, (including 17m @ 1.02% Cu), and multiple magnetic anomalies including one particularly strong bulls-eye anomaly, the Rooster Target.
- Follow up field work to re-commence in 2H 2018, once targeting phase is completed.
- 3,350km2 licence application in the highly prospective Bendigo Goldfield.
- Victorian Govt initiative ‘Gold Undercover’ estimated an undiscovered gold endowment of 32Moz Au in the northern Bendigo Zone.
- The Kurrajong Bore, Bunjarra Well and Gibb Rock project areas are located over prospective greenstone belt sequences in the Eastern Goldfields and Southern Cross Goldfields, WA.
- The Kurrajong Bore Project (48km2) lies ~50km NE of the world class Gwalia gold mine (>5Moz Au) and proximal to other smaller orogenic gold deposits along the Mertondale shear zone.
- The Bunjarra Well Project (75km²) lies adjacent to the highly prospective Keith Kilkenny Shear Zone, a major regional lineament known for its regional prospectivity and gold endowment.
- Gibb Rock comprises a single Exploration Licence (55km2) located over the Holleton greenstone belt.
- Nine exploration licence applications (2,270km2), surrounding the ~2.6Bt shale-hosted Richmond Vanadium Project (owned by Intermin Resources - ASX: IRC).
- Vanadium-bearing Toolebuc shale potentially extends over the licence areas, as outlined by radiometric imagery.
- The project is strategically located within close proximity to major road and rail infrastructure.
- Field work expected to commence once the applications are granted in Q3 2018.
- Prospective for Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Elements and intrusion related Vanadium-Titanium mineralisation.
- Two Licence Applications (156km2), covering a large 26 x 7kminterpreted mafic-ultramafic layered intrusive complex.
- Located only 80km north-east of Perth, with excellent access and infrastructure.
- Field work expected to commence once applications are granted in Q3 2018.
For current results and latest developments please view our Investor Presentation