1. What are your ASX and TSX codes?

The shares of Chalice Gold Mines Limited trade on the Australian Securities Exchange under the symbol CHN and on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CXN.

2. How can I buy shares in Chalice?

You need a stockbroker to buy or sell shares on your behalf. There are many stockbrokers in Australia, Canada and internationally which will be able to assist you with the purchase of Chalice shares.

3. How do I go about changing registration details?

Chalice Gold Mines Limited's share registry is managed by:

in Australia:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 11, 172 St George's Terrace
Perth, Western Australia,  6000
Telephone: +61 8 9323 2000
Website: computershare.com.au

in Canada:
Computershare Investor Services
100 University Avenue
8th Floor, North Tower
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1
Telephone: 1 800 564 6253 (toll free in Canada & US between 8.30 am and 8.00 pm Eastern Time) or 514 982 7555
Website:  computershare.com 

To modify key details such as change of address, change of account and change of name, please download and submit the relevant forms from the Computershare website or simply log into the “Investor Centre”, and using your share details you can make many account changes.

4. Can I receive my shareholder information and financial reports electronically?

Yes, as above, you can elect to receive annual reports and information electronically through the Computershare website, computershare.com.au.  Shareholder information and financial reports can also be accessed at www.sedar.com.

5. How do I transfer shares between Australia and Canada?

Chalice is dual listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (“ASX”) under the code “CHN” and the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the code “CXN”.

In Canada, shares can be held electronically with a registered Canadian broker, custodian or CDS participant (“Canadian Broker”) in the Canadian Depository for Securities (“CDS”) or in certificated form and registered directly on the register, in the shareholder’s name.

If shareholders wish to trade on the TSX they must have a Canadian Broker. Also, if they wish to sell existing holdings acquired through the ASX, their holdings must first be removed from Computershare’s Australian Share Register and transferred to Computershare’s Canadian Share Register.

Please note that only ordinary shares can be transferred to Canada and traded on the TSX.

Transferring shares from Australia to Canada

(1) Transferring shares to a Canadian Electronic Holding (CDS):

An Australia to Canada Removal Form is completed by the shareholder indicating:

  • A CDS deposit reference ID. This is a reference number that is generated after the Canadian Broker keys the CDS deposit.
  • The Canadian Broker’s firm name, contact name and contact phone number.

(2) Transferring shares to a certificated holding:

An Australia to Canada Removal Form is completed by the shareholder indicating:

  • The registered name and address to appear on the Canadian register. 
  • Certificate delivery instructions, if this differs from the registered address.

The holders issuer sponsored statement and Removal Form should be faxed or sent by mail to:

Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Attention Global Transactions Unit
PO Box 103
Abbotsford Vic 3067

or by fax: +61 3 9473 2442

Transferring securities from Canada to Australia

(1) Shares held in the Canadian Depository for Securities (CDS):

The Canadian Broker details the following information within Computershare’s xSettle site (a Canadian Broker internet site, which Canadian Brokers are familiar with):

  • CDS Withdrawal Reference ID - The CDS Withdrawal Reference ID that is generated after the CDS Withdrawal has been keyed. The CDS Withdrawal should be keyed with the following information:
    • Window location “OTH” should be selected.
    • In the memo field state “CAN to AU movement -no certificates required”.
  • Registered Name and Address to appear on the AU register. 
  • If the shares are to be held by an AU Custodian/Broker in CHESS, the AU Custodians/Brokers CHESS PID and the CHESS HIN must be supplied.

(2) Shares Represented by a Physical Share Certificate:

A Canada to Australia Removal Form is completed by the shareholder and sent, together with the share certificate, to Computershare Canada using the following address:

Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Attn Treasuries/Global Transaction Unit
100 University Avenue - 8th floor
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1

It is recommended that registered mail or courier service is used.

Further Information

For further information on transferring your shares between Australia (ASX) and Canada (TSX) please contact:

Computershare Global Transaction Unit
Tel (within Australia): 1300 731 056
Tel (outside Australia): +61 3 9415 5361
Email: GlobalTransactionTeam@computershare.com

For all other enquires relating to shareholdings, please contact the appropriate registrar:

Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
Level 11 , 172 St Georges Terrace
Tel: 1300 557 010
International: +61 3 9425 4000
Fax: +61 3 9473 2500
Email: web.queries@computershare.com.au

Computershare Investor Services Inc
100 University Avenue
Toronto, Ontario, M5 J2Y1 Canada
Tel: +1 416 263 9449
Fax: +1 416 981 9800

6. Can I talk to someone to get further details?

Yes. Please contact Leanne Stevens, Company Secretary for Chalice Gold Mines Limited. Alternatively, please contact your sharebroker direct:
Tel: +61 8 9322 3960
Email: info@chalicegold.com