Chalice Gold Mines is an Australian-based mining company (ASX:CHN) (TSX:CXN) focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of high-quality gold and base metal projects.
The Company has an extensive portfolio of exploration assets, including two projects in the prolific Abitibi region of Eastern Canada. A large-scale drilling program is underway across the portfolio, with results across all projects expected throughout 2018.
Chalice is in a strong financial position allowing the Company to advance exploration projects quickly and at scale. The strong balance sheet puts the Company in a unique position where it can execute a mid-tier scale exploration effort and acquire projects quickly without dilution at the equity or project level.
Chalice Gold Mines is pleased to advise it will be attending the following industry and investor events:
- Vancouver Resources Investor Conference, Vancouver, 21-22 January 2018
- AME Roundup Conference, Vancouver, 23-24 January 2018
- Arlington Pre-daba Conference, Cape Town, 3-4 February 2018
- 121 Mining Investment, Cape Town, 5-6 February 2018
- RIU Explorers Conference, Fremantle, 21-22 February
- BMO Global Metals & Mining Conference, Hollywood, FL, 25-28 February 2018
Chalice Managing Director, Tim Goyder has been invited to present on behalf of the Company at Arlington Pre-daba on 3 February 2018.
We look forward to announcing further events and actively communicating with our investors as the year progresses. We invite you to sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and information.